Customer Service Associates - Now hiring for September - New $14 Hourly Rate!
Date Posted: August 7th, 2018
Closing Date: Ongoing
Next Class Start Date: September 17th, 2018
Our Fredericton Contact Centre is located at 495 Prospect Street (on the corner of Prospect Street and Hanwell Road).
We opened this office in September 2000 and operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even though we've been in business here for almost 20 years we continually evolve & pivot in this digital era! We are moving quickly & are making changes regularly! We need people who can support us through these changes! So, if you're a positive, professional team player who enjoys a highly energetic & motivating environment apply for rewarding job opportunities with our customer care team today!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Pssst... Did you know... We offer our employees an ideal working environment including complimentary coffee, tea & hot chocolate, spacious work stations, free parking, and of course a world class welcoming team!
What should you expect?
- A sense of achievement by providing excellent customer service
- Fulfilling work by satisfying customer expectations that align to best practices
- Demonstrating empathy by listening attentively to customer concerns
- Professional development including comprehensive paid training
- Extensive post training coaching and support
- Schedule flexibility every month selected by you & based on your performance
- Community caring. Endless opportunities to give back by supporting local causes and volunteer efforts
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Some technical know-how & attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment
- Willingness to go with the flow & adapt to change
- Passion for continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- A positive attitude & a great smile!
Just a few perks you can look forward to when you work with our rock star team:
- Shift premiums for evenings, weekends and handling bilingual calls
- Full time positions up to 44 hours per week. Typically, our shifts don't fall below 35 hours per week unless that's what you need
- Permanent positions with full benefits after 6 months of rock solid performance
- Competitive hourly rate ($14.00 base to start)
- Annual increases and bonuses based on your performance & our company performance
- Supportive & rewarding environment to help you reach success
- Opportunities for continuous self-development with access to extensive free online courses
- A sense of belonging! We are proud of our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment
If you're a positive, professional team player who enjoys problem-solving and a high energy environment, please begin your application now.
This application involves answering multiple-choice questions using your mouse button and open-ended questions using your keyboard. This process may take several minutes of your time and you must provide us with a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
To be fair to all applicants, we will only consider the first application that we receive from each individual. Please do not apply more than once, as all applications beyond your first will be disregarded.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.