Our Niagara Office is located at 3401 Schmon Parkway in Thorold, ON.
Our office is a showcase facility for Accenture, offering employees an ideal working environment with chill-out areas (including complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate!), spacious work stations, free parking, and of course, a friendly team. The Niagara site has been in operation for more than 15 years and operates 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
If you're a positive and professional team player (with a great smile!) who enjoys a high energy environment, rewarding job opportunities await you with our customer care team.
Bilingual Accounts Representative - $500 Signing Bonus
Date Posted: May 10th, 2018
Closing Date: Ongoing
Next Class Start Dates: June, 2018
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Grow Your Career at Accenture Operations!
Deliver continuous, rapid-fire innovation and new business capabilities. All while you help define and meet the future needs of entire industries as a Customer Accounts Representative. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with one of our clients which include a Social Media Giant, a Silicon Valley Telecom Company, and our Utilities clients.
What would your day-to-day look like?
You can work with purpose daily experiencing the following:
- Sense of achievement providing excellent customer service
- Fulfilling work satisfying customer expectations in a way that also complies with best practices
- Demonstrating empathy to customers concerns through multiple channels including email, webchat and telephony.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level agreements
- Flexibility to select your assigned schedule every month based on your performance
- Opportunity to give back to the community supporting local causes and volunteer efforts
You are the person we are looking for if you possess the following skills:
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Superior writing skills
- Good computer skills
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to adapt to quickly to changing situations
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- A great smile!
Here are a few benefits you can expect when working with a rock star team at Accenture:
- Sign on bonus of $500
- Shift premiums for evening, weekend and handling bilingual customer inquiries via email, webchat and/or calls.
- Full time positions scheduled up to 44 hours per week. Typically shifts are not lowered below 35 hours per week unless on a voluntary basis.
- Permanent with full benefits after 6 to 12 months of strong performance
- Competitive hourly rate ($15 base to start)
- Annual merit increases and bonuses based on performance of company and individual
- Free onsite parking
- Spacious work stations with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Recognition for individual efforts
- Opportunities for continued self-development with access to extension online courses
- Professional development attending comprehensive paid training from 2 to 8+ weeks upon hire
- Extensive post training coaching and support for up to 3 months
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate bar
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment
If you're a positive, professional team player who enjoys problem-solving and a high energy environment, please begin your application now.
This application involves answering multiple-choice questions using your mouse button and open-ended questions using your keyboard. This process may take several minutes of your time and you must provide us with a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
To be fair to all applicants, we will only consider the first application that we receive from each individual. Please do not apply more than once, as all applications beyond your first will be disregarded.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.