Grow Your Career With Accenture! October 9th Start Date at our Thorold location!Our Thorold Office is located at 3401 Schmon Parkway.
We serve one of Canada's largest Utilities and we operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even though we've been helping our Utility customers for over 20 years, we are continually evolving in this digital era & making changes regularly! We need people who are dedicated & passionate about customer service excellence! So, if you're a positive, professional team player who enjoys a highly energetic & motivating environment apply for rewarding job opportunities with our customer care team today!
Customer Accounts Representative - $500 signing bonus and new $16 per hour starting wage!
Date Posted: September 4th, 2018
Closing Date: Ongoing
Next Class Start Dates: October 9th, 2018
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Pssst... Did you know... We offer our employees an ideal working environment including complimentary coffee, tea & hot chocolate, spacious work stations, free parking, and of course a world class welcoming team!
What should you expect?
- A sense of achievement by providing excellent customer service
- Fulfilling work by satisfying customer expectations that align to best practices
- Demonstrating empathy by listening attentively to customer concerns
- Professional development including comprehensive paid training
- Extensive post training coaching and support
- Schedule flexibility every month selected by you & based on your performance
- Community caring. Endless opportunities to give back by supporting local causes and volunteer efforts
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Some technical know-how & attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment
- Willingness to go with the flow & adapt to change
- Passion for continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- A positive attitude & a great smile!
Just a few perks you can look forward to when you work with our rock star team:
- Full time positions up to 44 hours per week. Typically, our shifts don't fall below 35 hours per week unless that's what you need
- Permanent positions with full benefits after 6 months of rock solid performance
- Competitive hourly rate ($16.00 base to start)
- Shift premiums for evenings, weekends and handling bilingual calls
- Annual increases based on your performance & our company performance
- Supportive & rewarding environment to help you reach success
- Opportunities for continuous self-development with access to extensive free online courses
- A sense of belonging! We are proud of our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment
If you're a positive, professional team player who enjoys problem-solving and a high energy environment, please begin your application now.
The application involves answering multiple-choice questions. It'll take several minutes of your time and you'll need to provide us with a valid e-mail address and phone number where we can reach you.
One thing to keep in mind, we will only consider the first application that we receive from you so please don't apply to a job posting more than once. If you are unsure whether or not you have an application currently on file, please contact email@example.com.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.