Our newest Contact Centre opened May 24th, 2016 at 333 Dunsmuir Street in Vancouver, British Columbia. The new centre is a showcase facility for Accenture, offering employees an ideal working environment with chill-out areas (including complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate!), spacious work stations, and of course, a friendly team. The facility is open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturdays.
If you're a positive and professional team player who enjoys problem-solving and a high energy environment, rewarding job opportunities await you with our Vancouver-based customer care team. This is a Casual, Part-Time role with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Customer Service Associates
Date Posted: October 2nd, 2017
Closing Date: We are not actively hiring in Vancouver at this time.
Next Class Start Date: TBD
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Grow Your Career at Accenture Operations!
Deliver continuous, rapid-fire innovation and new business capabilities. All while you help define and meet the future needs of entire industries as a customer service representative.
What would your day-to-day look like?
You can work with purpose daily experiencing the following:
- Sense of achievement providing excellent customer service in an inbound customer contact environment
- Fulfilling work satisfying customer expectations in a way that also complies with best practices
- Demonstrating empathy by listening attentively to customer concerns
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level agreements
- Professional development attending comprehensive paid training from 4 to 8 weeks upon hire
- Extensive post training coaching and support for up to 3 months
- Opportunity to give back to the community supporting local causes and volunteer efforts
You are the person we are looking for if you possess the following skills:
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to adapt to quickly to changing situations
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- A great smile!
Here are a few benefits you can expect when working with a rock star team at Accenture:
- Casual position up to 30 hours a week
- Schedules given two weeks in advance
- Competitive hourly rate ($18.03 which includes a % in lieu of benefits)
- Shift premiums for evening
- Newly renovated, modern work space with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Recognition for individual efforts
- Opportunities for continued self-development with access to extensive online courses, complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate bar
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment
- Walking distance from Skytrain
- Located in downtown Vancouver close to amenities
If you're a positive, professional team player who enjoys problem-solving and a high energy environment, please apply now. This application involves answering multiple-choice questions using your mouse button and open-ended questions using your keyboard. This process may take several minutes of your time and you must provide us with a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
To be fair to all applicants, we will only consider the first application that we receive from each individual. Please do not apply more than once, as all applications beyond your first will be disregarded.