Customer Service Associates - New $15 Hourly Rate - $500 Signing Bonus
Date Posted: December 10th, 2018
Closing Date: Ongoing
Next Class Start Date: January 28th, 2019
Our Fredericton Contact Centre is located at 495 Prospect Street (on the corner of Prospect Street and Hanwell Road).
We opened this office in September 2000 and operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even though we've been in business here for almost 20 years we continually evolve & pivot in this digital era! We are moving quickly & are making changes regularly! We need people who can support us through these changes! So, if you're a positive, professional team player who enjoys a highly energetic & motivating environment apply for rewarding job opportunities with our customer care team today!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Grow Your Career at Accenture Operations!
What sets us apart from other employers?
We offer a $15 per hour starting wage and a $500 signing bonus!
We offer our employees fast-tracked opportunities for growth; many of our new hires are provided with advancement opportunities within 6 to 12 months after starting with Accenture.
Accenture has also been ranked a Canada Top Employer for 7 consecutive years.
Did you know... We offer our employees an ideal working environment including complimentary coffee, tea & hot chocolate, free parking, and of course a world class welcoming team!
What can you expect from us?
Here are a few benefits you can expect when working with a rock star team at Accenture:
- Competitive hourly rate ($15 base to start)
- Shift premiums for evening, weekend and handling bilingual customer inquiries via email, webchat and/or calls.
- Sign on bonus of $500
- We offer permanent status with a comprehensive total rewards package (benefits, RRSP plan, and more!) after 6 to 12 months of strong performance.
- Full-time positions scheduled up to 44 hours per week. Typically shifts are not lowered below 35 hours per week unless on a voluntary basis.
- Flexibility to select your assigned schedule every month based on your performance.
- Annual merit increases based on performance.
- Recognition for individual efforts.
- Spacious work stations with updated technology platforms and equipment.
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success.
- Opportunities for continued self-development with access to extension online courses.
- Professional development attending comprehensive paid training from 2 to 8+ weeks upon hire.
- Extensive post-training coaching and support for up to 3 months.
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment.
- Opportunity to give back to the community supporting local causes and volunteer efforts.
What would your day-to-day look like?
You can work with purpose daily experiencing the following:
- Sense of achievement providing excellent customer service.
- Fulfilling work satisfying customer expectations in a way that also complies with best practices.
- Demonstrating empathy to customers concerns through multiple channels which may include email, webchat and telephony.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level agreements.
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service or Customer Contact Services
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Some technical know-how & attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment
- Willingness to go with the flow & adapt to change
- Passion for continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- A positive attitude & a great smile!
If you're a positive, professional team player who enjoys problem-solving and a high energy environment, please begin your application now.
This application involves answering multiple-choice questions using your mouse button and open-ended questions using your keyboard. This process may take several minutes of your time and you must provide us with a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
To be fair to all applicants, we will only consider the first application that we receive from each individual. Please do not apply more than once, as all applications beyond your first will be disregarded.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.